Sunday, March 14, 2010

Kiddo

UGH… I always think of this stupid epidemic that unconditionally irritates me all the time. Everytime I log on to facebook all those conspicuousness will definitely show up on my screen.
About the underage people who use socialite community, and even worse, they declare themselves mature enough to be the part of it. It’s just so not a good circumstance when immature people think that they’re mature and talk as if they’re ten years older than me. And for what do they have to expose their private life to public. So taggy. Gross… This isn’t about jealousy. I so don’t want to be like them, of course. I detest it. I realize much my age and act like what I’m supposed to be.

Well about this mindset, I think I’m in a phase of maturity – a phase when a teenager has to leave ridiculous stuffs and think more about future and all of seriousness. I think I’m having this phase. Forget about being so kiddy, just so not my era now. All I have to contemplate is my future – a bright future, and life. Life is short and just don’t let it go to waste.
Uhh sooner or later I’m facing the unexpected graduation. After three years hanging together, I don’t want us to be apart. It’s like my worst nightmare is coming to reality. We’ve been held tightly in this togetherness. Now it’s the perfect time to sing Graduation by Vitamin-C

Argh I think I need more vocabulary expansion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment