Thursday, April 8, 2010

SO so WHAAT

Again, it's quoted from a song. Because I'm avoiding blue songs instead of cheerful and encouraging.
I like this part the most,

"So so what, I'm still a rock star. I got my rock moves. And I don't need you. And guess what? I'm having more fun. And now that we're done. I'm gonna show you tonight, I'm alright, I'm just fine, and you're a tool so!"


The song is fun, yet, after getting bored with the song, I like it, again. But I don't know yet, if I actually sing this song, what the lyric would be. "So so what? I'm still a ..."what? I don't have anything of myself to be proud of. stupid~

So it's friday already, and I haven't studied anything. Gosh I really worry now. hmm... I planned to study last night, but there was a blackout. shoot! So I decided to sleep. I hope this day, I will get sufficient study.


Hmm, something unusual happened couple a day ago. My house had an unexpected visitor standing in my kitchen. It was a small LIZARD. It startled me. I ran towards my dad and let him know. He was kind of afraid too. But we finally made it. We cooperated and he successfully wrapped IT with a napkin. He wanted me to throw it away. Andwaee!! I hate lizards, I despise REPTILES. Ugh It's so repulsive I couldn't bear it. But finally I collected enough guts to throw it away. I threw it in front of the house. I don't care where it would go. Ugh....
Then my dad was suffocating. He said it was tiring.

SIGH~ All I have to do now is inhale and exhale. Inhale cheerful stuffs and exhale all of the sorrow. I believe everything gets better in time. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment