Wednesday, April 7, 2010

There's a Possibility

These words were quoted from the soundtrack of Twilight Saga - New moon, which is my favorit movie from the tetralogy of twilight saga. Possibility by Lykke Li. This is the background song when Bella is utterly depressed because Edward left her with no reason. She was stressed out and always staring at the window, summer, autumn, winter...

The song has a sad atmosphere, in fact, very sad. Like the perfect suicidal soundtrack.

And the song was incredibly fit to me either. I've had sort of depression too. But not because my vampire boyfriend left me, because of some reasons. I exiled myself a week after UN.

Oh, UN had passed, and so had the UTUL. I hope I can get the best in both of them. So that I don't have to worry about study anymore, just like I do now. I worry much about SIMAK UI, which is going to be held this Sunday, and also UAS. All of the UAS subjects are the subjects I hate at most. History, civil, computer, agh.. I hate memorizing so much. But apparently I have to go through with them, since I'm taking IPC test at SIMAK, so at least civil and history will do. :)

so, back to my depression, I had exiled myself, I deactivated my facebook account, in which I always got depression in it when I maintained using it. So, I threw it all away. Then I watched lot of movies. I went to odiva few times, Odiva is a kind of rental shop for DVDs and VCDs, chainshop... I also tried to eat lot of ice creams, now I'm having cough as a result :(

I watched Coraline, Ice Age, Ghost Town, Cloudy with a chance of Meatball, made of Honor, and Julie & Julia. The last one impressed me the most. The title is not so interesting, but considering Meryl Streep and Amy Adams star the movie, I was interested enough to pick that out to the cashier desk.

The movie is about cooking. Julia Child (Meryl Streep) was a woman who tried to spend his leisure time, but she had no idea about it, since she and her husband didn't have any children. She tried to learn poker, but she quitted. In the end, she tried to master cooking, and she mastered it very well. Then she successfully published cooking book about french food in English, which at that time, there was no such a book made in English. The recipes are incredible. The food seemed so delicious.
And then, go to future, Julie Powell (Amy Adams) is Julia Child's number one fan. She likes cooking either. One day, she tries to create blog which all of the contents are about her cooking experiences. Actually, she is evaluating all of the Julia Child's recipes. At first, she says the idea was such a deranged idea, but eventually she's done 524 recipes in 365 days. how wonderful..
the movie is kinda hilarious either. I like Meryl Streep, I like her accent. So bloody french...



The blog thing really impresses me. By blogging, she's got lot of fans. She gets miscellaneous from her fans, sent via mail. Just so my dream. But I'm not so good at cooking, so what can I do to impress the world. Oh I wish someday there's a mail from my fans. hahahaha

But the quality of the Discs weren't good. Sometimes I had to skip some parts because the movie stopped playing. So silly. well that is rental shop. I cannot sue. hahaha

Now I'm busy finishing Kkot boda namja. I've done 24 out of 25 episodes. too bad the last one has the very bad quality. unlike the other 24, so sadly I cannot watch the episodes 25. The film stops everytime, just like buffering on youtube. ugh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment