Friday, July 9, 2010

Remaining Alive! Surabayaa!

I arrived at 9 pm. Aga and I took a cab and went to aga’s house. And aga drove me to the nearest mcD that I could get my brother-in-law to pick me up, to my sister’s house.
Her house is big for two of them, including their 2-month infant. I had my own room, and my own bathroom. It was fun anyway.

My main agenda at Surabaya was watching movies, Eclipse and The Last Airbender. Dea and I bought t-shirts with 'Twilight Eclipse' words printed on them. I got the red one while dea got the white one. I knew she would choose the white one so I chose the red one before she asked it.

Twilight eclipse was the best among all the tetralogy stories so far. It became a hit these days. but still, some people are so malevolent that they don't like it becoming an international hit. Some made gossips about it. I don't care, it was all good that I want an encore. I was totally hyperventilating. This movie is such an exhilarating movie!


And 'The Last Airbender' didn't show as scheduled. It was postponed until this August. Before releasing, it already got tons of critics. Even Yahoo! ratings rates this movie 8% out of 100%. And the most surprising comes from new york times. They reviewed the movie and in the end stated 'The best way to watch The Last Airbender is probably with your eyes closed'. How cruel is that? The movie isn't even released yet but this callous statement has been there worldwide since I don't know. maybe long enough that everyone already knows!!

uh this is exasperating!!!

I spent so many days in Surabaya. I often hung out with dea. We mostly go to royal plasa. That’s our favorite shopping centre. Because it has everything we really needed. Like stinger! They have NX dance, and karaoke too! We did karaoke a lot. We were not good singer but we really enjoy singing though we couldn’t reach some notes. And when we sang ‘Crush’ by David Archuleta, she used her high notes while I enjoy using lower. We didn’t balance each other.

There was wedding party being held by dea’s family. I was invited. It was a fun celebration. Dea said there was a ghost appearance in the corner of the building. Thank god I saw nothing suspicious. I hate ghost story.

By the way, congrats to the newlywed! My sister had her first anniversary last Monday. Congrats too!

I always go to dea’s house. And then we went somewhere fun. One day we were experimenting ‘what sushi tastes like’. Unexpectedly they suck. They triggered nausea and I really wanted to throw up everytime it stucks in my throat. We ordered 18 of them. Dea ate 13 while I ate 4 of them. So we let a shit went to waste! I swore they were all disgusting. They were uncooked! They’re fishy and so I hate them ever since.

Going and coming, I spent almost two weeks in Surabaya. Then my dad asked me to go home. So I bought the ticket, two days before the flight. And guess how much it cost me? A million! Huh, daddy said that it’s fine. I went home by July 7th. It was a hard separation between me and my sister. I didn’t cry when I was in Juanda, but I cried a lot when I arrived at Balikpapan and read all the messages being pending when I turned my cellphone offline.

I arrived at home safely. And now I’m wondering all stuffs could be done in this town.

0 comments:

Post a Comment