Friday, July 9, 2010

HEI WORLD!

HEY WORLD. It’s been awhile, right. I’d been here and there. LOL
Let’s see. Ouh I hadn’t been around since those blue days I guess. Since someone broke my heart so deeply. Guess what happened right after that? I survived!!!! LOL

And UAN is a total history.

So, still remember how worried I was about being admitted to a college?
I did ITB test for major Management. Well it was a magical fortune. I got in, but there was the start of my dilemma and confusion. Also my adventurous trip to get to the college I’d wanted.
Like collecting things, I put ITB in my pocket. I really wanted to take the ITB option, but unfortunately it’d be so damn expensive. I didn’t want to be a burden to my parents. So I put it in the latest order of choosing college. And so I heard about Unair first intake. My friends and I flew to Surabaya for it, of course. There were Aga, Enno, Usi, Arlin, Ucha, Bargas, Ocha, Risma and I staying at Aga’s residence. He has a great house in Surabaya, and it happened to be unoccupied. So we stayed there for about a week. We prepared for the test.

I got admitted to Unair for major pharmacy, and again, I put it in my pocket. Since I didn’t really like pharmacy, I really wished I could get into UI. That was my last hope.

By the 8th of May, which happened to be my birthday, the announcement of Simak UI Intake which I had months ago was published both online and newspaper. I went to cybercafé of course. And miracle happened again. I was admitted for major psychology.

I didn’t know whether it was exciting or not. I was aiming the management, and I didn’t expect my last choice – psychology. I was so concerned to be in faculty of economic. That made me disappointed. I was resentful. But then I remembered, I always wanted to be a psychologist since I was young. Then I decided to take UI instead of the others. And so I dispose those other options I’d been keeping in my pocket. Sorry for both universities, I didn’t mean to mess around with you. But I had to think about my parents and their financial, I didn’t want to make them eat poor meal everyday for paying my damn expensive tuition fee. So I decided to go to UI. It was cheap after all. I mean among the three options I remained. All I have to do is to be grateful right now. I hope psychology will do good to me.

So I remained staying at Surabaya. Coincidentally, Ucha was admitted too. Unair and UI. We had a same fate. But it was just may and we had nothing to do in Java. So we both went home and spent the rest of May in Bontang.

It was a good month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment