Sunday, June 14, 2009

AAIIGHT...

OH MY GOD.
God tell me I’m not having these all. And yeah I think I’m losing my skill! It’s just getting hard for me to combine words while I am not using English for few days. Oh, is it all because the TOEFL lesson I had last week?? I hope not!
Now I cannot differ how am I suppose to use adjectives, nouns, and verbs. It complicates me though. In spite I realized that I’m losing part of my skills, I am not gonna give up, yet! First of all, I think I should forget those TOEFL skills for a while, forgetting the official rules of grammar might ease me. I have to learn more and more. I should be more working hard… Cheer for me!

OK, although school has already ended up (for a month), but I think I miss the school time. I can’t wait until the school starts next month. Wherefore most of my fellows have gone with their vacation. Hope they’ll be back soon.

"Next month… Oh it’s gonna be so LONG"

I wish my friends are here, and of course they’re having great experiences overseas. I really want a vacation this time. But in fact, my dad doesn’t let me leave for the vacation I want. Instead my sister’s wedding is coming this July 5th, the economic of family is going down. I think we’re about going to be broke. I never expected this to be happened.


I don’t think I have something to share with y’all guys, because my life is being monotone. I do the same thing day by day.
But maybe NOT this weekend!! My uncle offered me to have a job in his Café as a waiter. Yes, he opens a summer vacancy for me… oh this is good idea I think. I should be leaving this Friday, maybe by bus and take 5 hours trip. I forget to tell you that the Café located hundred kilometers far from my town. It is in Balikpapan. I hope I’ll get a plane ticket so that I don’t have to have 5 hours long road-trip and take a better trip with plane within 35 minutes.
The Café that he told me is some kind of coffee Café, he made his own brand name: d’allium. It is located in Carribian Waterpark in Balikpapan. I’ve been there, it was all around great. You should try some menus and the smoothies, they’re good. And the teppanyaki tastes really good. And FYI, I’m not doing promoting-stuff or something, I’m just telling you the truth. But it’s a bit costly for a student class. Don’t forget to bring your number one money source: PARENTS.

Uh…This thing drive me to be more hungry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment