Monday, June 15, 2009

Songs Of Sorrow

Huaa~ Holiday! No working-out, eating all the time, not doing anything, no bathing (i know some people will be shouting "gross! iyuhh~")whatever… resulting an acne and weight gain. Oh please don’t tell me.
Yeah, since it’s a day-off, I don’t do much thing. Yeah maybe I need a work-out. Maybe a jog, or a dance play, anything which will sweat me a lot. I am afraid of being FAT. But my friends seem to be non-believer that I could be fatter than I am now.

This is the SUCKEST holiday I’ve ever had. No friends, no money, busy with my sister’s wedding stuffs, missing someone, keep singing to that person, keep being emo, texting with the same person everyday(no offense), could I be more insane than this? I AM ABSOLUTELY GOING OUTTA MY MIND. Please entertain me fellas. Where are you guys?

About missing someone and singing slow songs, I’d prefer listen to the old songs which really hurt me every time I hear their delicate voice. They’re songs which really fit to my feeling these days. Let me check out my playlist first, see what we have here…

First: Leona Lewis – Bleeding Love. Oh my god, leona’s voice is absolutely terrific. She got me flying when I wear my headset and listen to hers.
I first heard this song when I went vacation to Surabaya exactly last year. And I really want to go to Surabaya again this time, but it seems impossible. I told you about the aforementioned excuses(why I couldn’t have a trip to Surabaya, please check former posts).
So this song, in addition to remind me of Surabaya, this song describes what I feel right now.

Part of this song that I like:

“…I don’t care what they say I’m in love with you…
…I keep bleeding, keep bleeding, keep bleeding love…
…I’ll be wearing these scars for everyone to see…”



Next Song: Blink 182 – I miss you. Oh it has been so long time this song hasn’t been played. When I heard it again, it is totally awesome!
Which thing really describes my feeling:

“…where are you? And I’m so sorry, I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight. I need somebody and always…
…don’t waste your time on me, you’re already the voice inside my head… I miss you…”


Another song : Miley Cyrus – I miss you. Actually, this song describes about the little Smiley who misses her grandparent (who has passed away). But I’m not missing my grandparents right now, I am missing someone. I just take one part of this song, which you can take from its title. Haha…

“…I miss you, I miss your smile… and I still shed a tear, every once in a while…”.

But the underlined(no underline! should have known... so I changed it to the Bold) sentence is too much exaggerating I think. I am not that sorrow!

Song of Avril Lavigne – When you’re gone.
To the point, I take some part which are:

“…And the days feel like years when I’m alone…
…I’ve never felt this way before. Everything that I do, reminds me of you…and the clothes you left, they lie on the floor. And they smell just like you, I love the things that you do…”


Actually I don’t really like LP, beside I had told my friends that I won’t like LP, but there’s no harm to like one of their song, titled where’d you go. Furthermore, “where’d you go” was sung by only one of LP’s member, so they’re not completely an LPme thinks.
Waa I just read the lyric (sorry, it’s a rap song. I couldn’t listen to it and write up here, so I kinda copied it ^^) and it’s really so MY FAMILY.

“I don't understand why you have to always be gone,
I get along but the trips always feel so long,
And, I find myself trying to stay by the phone,
'Cause your voice always helps me to not feel so alone,
But I feel like an idiot, workin' my day around the call,
But when I pick up I don't have much to say,
So, I want you to know it's a little fucked up,
That I'm stuck here waitin', at times debatin',
Tellin' you that I've had it with you and your career,
Me and the rest of the family here singing "Where'd you go?

You know the place where you used to live,
Used to barbecue up burgers and ribs,
Used to have a little party every Halloween with candy by the pile,
But now, you only stop by every once and a while,
Shit, I find myself just fillin' my time,
With anything to keep the thought of you from my mind,
I'm doin' fine, I plan to keep it that way,
You can call me if you find that you have something to say,?"

I want you to know it's a little fucked up,
That I'm stuck here waitin', no longer debatin',
Tired of sittin' and hatin' and makin' these excuses,
For why you're not around, and feeling so useless,
It seems one thing has been true all along,
You don't really know what you've got 'til it's gone,
I guess I've had it with you and your career,
When you come back I won't be here and you can sing it...”

I won’t describe anything… See me soon if you wonder.

2 comments:

Risma Erlina Hutagalung said...

hueekeke..
dasar jorok, gak mandi kaw?

marilyn said...

Hey there, do check out
Avril Lavigne Bandaids. cheers!~

Post a Comment