Monday, June 8, 2009

Sorry sorry sorry XD

Pardon me. It was almost like two weeks I didn’t make any story about my recent activities. Because actually I had nothing to tell you guys. I keep most of them to myself, because it contains a bit privacy of my. Also, because I have TOEFL class these two weeks.

“Oh my god. Two weeks in this place and I’m going outta my mind”.

That TOEFL lesson just drove me crazy. It’s like friggin’ hard to compose words and combine them in sentences.

So, latest activity I had was seeing my dad at hospital. Yes, he has to be in hospital for about 5 days, starting today. Inasmuch he got another heart attack when he was having hemodialisys this morning. But this time’s heart attack is not really terrible, so we don’t have to worry much about it. He has to be in ICCU room for about two days. Then the rest 3 days will be spent in a common treatment room. I hope he’ll be OK by then.
I might be often at the hospital this week.

This night, my family and I came to visit him. It was me, my sister, my brother, and my mom. My brother drove the car. Since ICCU room allows two persons only, we had a shifted visiting. It was my mom and my older brother came to see my dad first, then my brother came out so that my sister gone to the room where my dad lied down. And oh my god, my brother gave me a serious talk about my future. He told me how to chase my dreams and which major will be much fit to my personality. Yeah it was great. I liked it, though he has usually been sucks when he talks to me, but not at this time speech.
Then my sister came out, it was my turn to see my dad. I went in and had common talks. Wasn’t too important to discuss…
I didn’t talk much. I only ate his meal because it was really looked nice, though it was only an egg and an apple. Just because I was starving, I ate them all.
Good then my dad understood about my terrible-hungry, he asked me to buy a siomay for him, also for me.
Then we three, which are my sister my brother and me, went to koprasi and bought siomay for two also some breads to have anytime my dad is hungry.

I’ve never been so interest when I talk to my siblings, yes we usually talk about serious problems (not usually actually, we can say it like EVERYTIME) but this evening we talked about little-unimportant stuffs, just like and ordinary siblinghood-which I really expect all this time. I wish I can have it every time, in spite we always have a serious problems which need to be solved afterwards. But I wish there will be no more serious problems in my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment