Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Less than 2 weeks remaining

Argh... I'm dying to find other activities to get rid this boredom. We watched night at the museum 2 in dio's house. It was interesting, watching it while eating Lay’s seaweed. I am mesmerized by its’ commercial. Argh, it really works to me. I buy Lay’s everyday. I crave all about it. Damn Jullie Estelle…

Because of GDT chattered all about BBF, I started to be interested with the drama. I tried to watch it, and it’s cool… Innocent Jandi is very funny and ridiculous. And Jun Pyo is really damn rich. His life is so good…

So, Monday to Tuesday, my routine activities are watch Hunter x Hunter at 10 pm, then watch Inayah right after Hunter x hunter ended at 10.30pm, and watch BBF at 11.30pm till 1 am. But when Wednesday comes, there is a change, no more BBF so I watch what worth to watch.

OK, my sister’s wedding is coming. She’s been wanting it since many months ago. The date is July the fifth. I can’t wait too. I can’t wait me to be busier than these weeks. And I’m gonna wear something like Tuxedo.
And my fellows, they’re gonna be in PINK. 4 of them that I picked are Eno, Ea, Lita, and Dea. They’re mostly hate pink, but I insist them to be in pink only for few hours. And make up! I cannot imagine how they look.

About 9 days remaining.

I got nothing more to say. And I think my combination of words is ruining! I am a bit confused this time. I need to improve my English, again. And always…

0 comments:

Post a Comment