Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Awkward Day

It’s been a while, I didn’t write anything at my blog.*oh my god, same sentence like the written one previously*
Yeah. Since I was improving my vocabularies, I was just a little bit confused. But I have to face it. I have to straightening my English. Haha
Despite all of my English problems, I had gorgeous days. But not so gorgeous, still I hadn’t any vacation or fun stuff. Stuck at home but I think it was pretty relaxing. And father to son relation is just getting close. I don’t really want that. Yeah since I became my dad’s personal driver, I drive him anywhere he would go. *I don’t want to talk about my dad. Pretty haphazard I think…

So, the awkward began from tonight. I know my sister is getting married, but is it really necessary for her to stay at home as always? No I think.
My dad asked me and mother to go out. But why am I supposed to be the driver?
First destination was BERBAS. Oh god, can you believe how crowded and how unexpectedly conceived it was? The street was really crowded, I was a little scared. But I could get rid of it. I was triggered to drive in small crowded street. And I made it.
In Berbas, my mother bought earrings for my sister. Golden earrings… Oh, it was damn expensive. Her wedding is such a huge waste of money. Then three of us went to stationary shop. I bought drawing pens. One is 0.2 and the other is 0.1. I couldn’t believe it that I found it in a small street-side shop.

Next destination was Ramayana. I am wearing Tuxedo at my sister wedding. Since I have no any white shirt, I was coerced into a purchasing of white shirt and leather shoes. They were pretty expensive for wasting 5 piece of red money.
When I was in socks court, the employee asked me a lot about Band stuff. She asked me am I a personnel of one band, do I play bass, stuff like that. That’s really weird, obviously… Haha. I don’t play music, at all. I can’t even sing. Hahaha.
Oh my god, do I look like those vandals who grouped in music band…?? I am not punk.


Then, we were leading for home. But we were starving, so we stopped at a small restaurant in street side. They sell nasi kucing. Ah, I love the puyuh egg. Since I have ever been gone to the similar restaurant with my friends, it means I have to pay them by myself. But this time, I was with parents. I can eat those eggs all I ever wanted. Ah, it was fully satisfying. Oh no! It was NOT…!
Only when my dad asked the seller to warm them up... Yes it seemed good idea. But guess, the seller was warming them on burning charcoal. It was good looking from the distance, but when I stared them carefully, they were covered with dusts of charcoal. EW… I just ate them blindfolded.

We finally made it up. We homed safely.

I was thinking that I was becoming single child. Single child identically seen as spoiled child. I don’t want to take that predicate.

1 comments:

kees_verheul said...

Beside the drawing, your blog is also entertaining. This story reminds me the awkward feeling I felt when I was your age hehe. But believe me your father intention is simply good as I realized as I grew up hehe (irawan rachman)

Post a Comment