Sunday, July 5, 2009

The End of The Struggle

The day had finally come. My sister’s wedding. She was officially married to a man named Ibin. I know she had been waiting these all since two years ago. And she finally got it right.

July 5th in the morning, everyone woke up and got prepared. Make ups, dresses, coat, tuxedo, batique, and so on. I was wearing tuxedo, it is really formal. But I kinda loved it. I look gorgeous. Haha


Then I picked my friends up who were going to be giving the souvenirs to the guests. After I picked the rest of them, I brought them to my house. They had had make up and pink dresses. They look so, not the real them. I couldn’t even recognize their face, especially dea’s. She looks weird with the thick make up. And they had an eye lashes extension.

Then we went to Koprasi earlier, I shouldn’t have joined the parade from my house to Koprasi, accompanied with 30 harleys. But my brother insisted me to bring my friends to koprasi as soon as possible. He said I was so late. He kinda lied. Uhh, I regret. So I don’t have the pictures of the parade.



The bride and groom came, with the saloon car that lent by my neighbor. She wore green dress and it is really gorgeous. So sparkling… and she looked like evil mythical creature in Jogjakarta, Queen of the south beach.

And guest may enjoy the food while Mr. Hakim was being the master of ceremony. He babbled a lot, about the romance between my sister and my brother in law.
Blablabla… while the Nasyid people were singing religious songs.

The meals were Siomay, Tahu campur, Martabak, Gulai, Satay and so on. But I didn’t eat all of them. I just ate siomay. Satisfying enough… I was having a bit disappointment that not the entire invited people were coming to the wedding. The souvenirs left are still piling up. And so are the meals. The meals were sent to my house. We got no idea what should we do with the piling foods, then my aunt suggested to give them to local orphanage. Seems a good idea… And now they’re preparing to go to orphanage.

When the sun was at its’ top of the heat, we came home. It was really hot. I felt exhaustion. And I slept, event though it’s really hot in my room. I woke at six, then I bought Cwi Mie. And finally recognized that it’s all done…



EXTRAthis is the 4 pink girls with the groom and bride
this is me and my entire friends with the newlywed
and they took some shots at the outside, without me...
they're my sister's friends

I don't know the english for Akad nikah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment