Monday, January 18, 2010

haigoo~

1,2,3,4,5. yep, it's been 5 months i haven't posted anything here.
A.. I don't know. Maybe i have been a little busy, or maybe got affected by the most-common disease-lazy.
There are absolutely a lot of things that have done in a range of July to January. And of course I cannot give you details.

How's my daily life recently? Hmm. busy!
Utterly busy...
hey, now i'm on the senior year. It means, less than 3 months I will be leaving Bontang. Where? That's what i'm figuring out now. I'd like to go to Management School of ITB, but I don't know why, i'm in a terrible dilemma now. I was considering that this faculty I will choose is the one thing I wanted all this time. I was considering about better prospect- it means I should be successful in the future.
Don't you ask me why I suddenly put myself into Business stuff. The answer is, my dad. He prompted me to go to SBM. And I even more like his idea since I want to work internationally.
And I think this faculty will bring me those chances. Thus I think it's not so bad if I decide to be take SBM.

Senior year is mostly related to National Examination. Yep, my school had started all of the preparation, like TRY OUTS for instance. We've done two Try Outs so far, and continuing the third this week.
This try out is different from the other two. The try out is held throughout the province- east Kalimantan. Government tries to make a simulation of a real UN. Well, I hope that really works.
And the difficulty is a little more enhanced than that of the previous. I don't even know what 'Condolences' is. ahh too bad.. I was very, very sleepy this morning. When I was completing english test.. I didn't sleep well last night. Sleeping in hospital was not as cozy as sleeping at home. My dad was being hospitalized. Then I left the hospital by 5.30 am. It was raining harshly. Thunderstorm. I cannot see the way inside the car. I set the wipers at the maximum speed but it was still not enough to clean my sight.

About math test... For the god's sake I hate Calculus' Limit. They blinded me!
I only finished 25 problems, and for now.. I don't care.
I only care about tomorrow. I cannot wait for the super combination of physics and chemistry.

I want to skip this phase. All I want to do now is to get into the University I want without being dilemma. And soon after that, I could have a vacation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment