Thursday, January 21, 2010

Friday Today

hmm. I sleep occasionally these days. even when I intended to have a rest, I couldn't fall asleep. So I slept at 12 am last night after Arya sent me a horrific pictures. He was first sending me a site, I smelt a rat at the site he gave me. I checked at the google, and my suspicious was true. It's described in list of shocking sites, a similar site to http://killerjo.net. Then I taunted on him.
But he didn't give up, he gave me a link of jpg file. I opened it but when the 10% showed up, I was sure it was pic of ghost. I closed the tab. Unfortunately, the pic was showed on the screen of Yahoo! Messenger. I hate it. I shut down my laptop and tried to sleep with a frightening thought.

I woke up at 6 and got prepared as soon as possible. There was my nephew, Kautsar. He's 2.

He played a round with me. I didn't think I would be late for just spending a while with him, but when I arrived at school, the gates were already closed and Mr. Santo was already in the front of them. I was never late before.
He brought us to the field, giving us punishment. We were being seen by hundreds pairs of eyes. Ohh, ok I'm gonna be famous soon.
Had I been late at the previous day, the reason I give would be more relevant..
Luckily we were being forgiven, all we had to do is to swear for never coming lately again. Otherwise, we'll have to clean the entire school park with brooms or even the worse, hands.

The first subject was biology.
No second, there was only parents meeting. Teacher gave them a result paper of the three try outs. I flunked one out of three. I got 8 on my chemistry.
Good I have a careless parents, or else my parents gonna kill me when they see I got 4 on math. lol


hey do you remember the 'defendant'. I finally demanded what his reason was but still curious to obtain a reasonable one. He said he was forgot. and he didn't forget to say sorry.
But I was still resentful, why would he reply with Y. He said his cell was turned off for several days. Then who did send me Y. that's what I didn't get.
Plus, he was sorry for not picking me this morning. He thought that was the reason I was late today. sorry bro, I'm not gonna take a risk for your oblivion.


I left the school much earlier. Ea asked me to see dance, but I was too sleepy. So I refused. I hate additional class at the afternoon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment