Tuesday, January 19, 2010

nooo,, i can't believe ♪

Ok here we go again.

Today should tend to be a good day. But it wasn't. Remembering it's the last day of third try out, it was really suppose to be a nice day.

hmm here where the story begins.
My dad was being hospitalized, and still is. Hmm, I went to hospital last monday, wif my motorcycle. But when I was heading home, it was raining very heavily. It was impossible for me to sweep over the rain, no. Besides I have important load-my mother. So I decided to go wif car. (like i said)
So I left my motorcycle at the hospital (it's been 3 days there, maybe it's sitting my dad right now).
And then, I still have to go to school as regular as usual. Ok the first day I was riding car because it was raining badly, then the second, I didn't want to.

"For several reasons" :
1st. The gasoline is going to run out.
2nd. It is a waste if I had to go alone, minimally one passenger.

So i'm figuring this thing out. I found a solution-to have a ride with my friend. I contacted him soon after that. I was giving a question, the Y/N. He gave Y. I took that as a yes.

So, in the dawn, I woke up way earlier than I did usually, in case I need to catch up with him. I took a bath. and so on. Then I waited for a while. I was worried, that till 15 mins to 7, he hadn't showed up. And I was positive he wouldn't come when I checked my watch, it's five mins to 7. How could be? I took the key and roared the engine. I drifted to school. I think he was going to be late-he always was. Or else he forgot. I was a bit upset. I murmured on my way to class. To my surprise, he was already in the class. In a blink of an eye, I turned... I don't know. Should I be mad, or what. I don't have rights. How could he say Y but he didn't make it real. what the.. I still can't demand what reason was! hahaha


"here's the defendant"


Dea caught up wif me this afternoon. We went to restaurant for lunch. It was our favorit meal-traditional fried chicken called 'Ayam Kremez'. It was satisfying, with ten thousand we can get a piece of chicken meat, one portion of rice, two fried eggplants, two pieces fried tempe, vegetables like cucumber,cabbage etc, and a sambal. Plus, a drink whether ice tea or orange squash.

While having it, we talked about our interests in future. I told her about my aim to work internationally. She told me her dreams too. She wants to be a doctor. Or else she wants to be the wife of doctor. lol. She won't find any doctor fellas in ITS-her second choice.

Then we bought pop ice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment