Tuesday, January 26, 2010

LIKE BEING HIT BY A BULLET

I swear it was a rough night. It rained very very heavily. You could never imagine how harsh it was. It was just like the raining-dawn a week ago, but accompanied with rumbling thunder. It shocked me very much. I would never see such a horrible lightning like it was. Me, aman, vitha and ea got shocked and probably couldn't move and say much words, besides the expression of being shocked.

Ok, I tell you the chronologycal order.
Vitha is leaving this dawn, to grogot. She's got a job in PAMA mining factory. Ea, who is her bestfriend, wanted to make goodbye party. The night was all OK when I left the house. I didn't think much about what the wheather would be, I just left the house towards vitha's house. Oh and we brought one more passenger, aman.
The rain started raining heavily when we stopped at vitha's BF's house.

The night conducted in on plan. until, ucha texted me that she's in my house waiting for me. Hey I had just arrived in berbas when I received her text. And it's impossible for me to interrupt the show. Vitha was so hilarious. But in other side, I couldn't stop worrying about ucha. She kept saying she would stay until I get home. I couldn't even figure approximately what time I would be home. We were so flexible.
I told ea that ucha was waiting in my house. But I think she ignored my warns and continued talking verbose with vitha.
And after the shocking lightning--I swear it looked more like a flash from an SLR camera--there was a blackout. My worries raised on top. I texted her, asking how's she doin. But her reply didn't imply that she needed to see me very soon. So I let the show conducted. Until ea became very sleepy, we decided to leave vitha's house--after finishing our 'tahu tek'.
it was great, 'tahu tek' with a lightning-shocked sensation. My heart couldn't stop beating that time.

We headed towards home--the rain started to stop falling. But I still have to drive ea and aman home. And ucha was still waiting, my mom said. I drifted throught the wet road, I wouldn't think what risks I took if I exceed the speed limit. It would be harmful for both passengers. even me.

When my car stopped exactly in the front of my house, ucha had already left my house. There was only her motorcycle parked orderly in my garage, but she was already at home.
I felt really sorry to her. Til now she's kinda upset and I still don't know what to do with her motorcycle. shall I drive it to school tomorrow?
ea and aman felt guilty now.. I thought I had already told 'em about ucha, but they wouldn't notice.
please I need shrink in less than 6 hours.

I drove aman home, then ea.
one thing for sure, ea wouldn't listen to my warnings until what I warn occurs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment