Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cutie Friday

I skipped physics class today. just in case i had to go to police station, was doing on my driving license for car, which i've really dreamed about. It took hours till finally it has printed.
I was worrying that i still don't have my own ID card. But i didn't have to worry because my dad said that it doesn't require ID card.
Then i walked to the teacher-in-charge desk, was taking license for leaving at the school time. I had to wait my physics teacher for a long long time. Then finally he came out, and dealt me about how long i can be free out of school. He gave me about 1 hour and 15 minutes from 9pm. It means i have to get back by 10.16. And so we left school for Government Office at 9pm. I was about going to make my ID card, just in case i really want to participate the election for president this year. So by 9.45pm, all the things were done but i still didn't get the ID card. I should wait until May,19th. Then we left Government Office for Police station at 9.45pm.
Learned from experience that i had when i was created driving license for motorcycle, i should've been bringing my own 3x4 photos. So we dropped at Fuji Film centre. Took a few shots, and voila.. I look so bad in the picture. I really wanted to throw those stupid pictures out of my pocket. but i have no choice. Thank god that i that picture won't show up on my driving license. But my cellphone showed 9.55pm in the corner. I was totally worried about the time. But my dad incited me to create driving license right that noon.
So we arrived at police station, and again, i was worrying something. I'm afraid that i wouldn't pass the test. I filled the forms, took healthy test, and thank godness my dad knows the police officer. Then my dad negotiated with the police officer. And finally, i entered test room.. I talked to my dad, telling that i don't want to take the test, i'm afraid i wouldn't pass it. But he ignored me. Mean!
But few moments later, the police officer printed something. it looks like an exam sheet, but i finally realize that that paper is the result paper of the test. And yes, that is the fake test result. Thank godness i didn't have to take that stupid test.
So the police officer told me to enter the photo room, so i entered. I took the photoshoot, and then my driving license came out from the printer. while waiting, the police officer was talking to me about my siblings. about my older brother. I could conclude that the police officer is one of my brother's friends.
So, right after the driving license card came out, i was proudly bringing my new driving license. I look better on my driving license. Then i went back to the school.
But once i've got to school, there was nobody left but few guys were maniacly playing computer. I packed my bag and my stuff. And, i couldn't find my motorcycle key. I lost it. I couldn't ask nobody because those guys playing like a dead people.
So i was really desperate, then i walked out from the class. I desperately walk to the parking lot. Hoping my keys dropped somewhere when i came to school this morning. But surprisingly, the keys was still plugged on my motor. I was really sloppy.
Then i went home with the big smile.

1 comments:

dhaniestar said...

bagus low san,cMan klo misalx u di kritik org coz pake bhs inggris.W kira u jgan jd patah arang toex terus ngelanjutin blog u.Lain kli klow ada kejadian yg gag menyenangkn diambil hikmahx ajah y san.

Post a Comment