Tuesday, May 19, 2009

DIZZY

Can anybody tell him about the thing that mostly called CALCULATOR? The thing was invented to calculate complex digits like those on physics exam sheets? IT WOULD HAVE BEEN REALLY HELPFUL.
It took so long time to finish those 40 matters. We were only had 120 minutes. That duration is pretty, or even more than enough to finish the whole matters ONLY if we were allowed to use calculator.

I brought dos of tissue. I had no choice, I’m having cold. This ill was really interfering with my doing on physics. I used tissues lot of times. It was once helpful, until I finally out of tissues. I sucked a lot of snot from my stuffy nose. It was disgusting and I wish no one was interrupted with my ill. Heheh.
Not only worrying about other guys near me that might have been interrupted but also I couldn’t focus on calculating physics because this FLU suffered me all the time.
Then time up. I couldn’t do anything but randomly filled the blank number. And voila, I went out of the room, and with other classmates was shouting and screaming why wouldn’t he let us to use a calculating tool.

DAMN. While I was writing these all, I suddenly got a painful dizzy inside my head! Ugh. Then I took some rest. But I couldn’t fall asleep. This ill is too vicious, I can’t even stand for some minutes. Help me.
I’ll continue later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment