Thursday, May 21, 2009

Here It Comes!

LOL
It’s been a week that I’ve created blog and do the blogging. It was a week ago too that I went to government office. Was registering for an ID card. So, my dad told me to go to the government office to take the printed ID card, right at 11.45 am. And hallo, this is Friday and I had to weekly pray at the near mosque. But my dad was really insisted me to go. So, accompanied by my sister, I went to the government office, with car. Last week it was my dad who drove me to the government office, but this time it was me did the drive. And hell yeah, the road is really small and I worried a lot that I would make another scratch, since I made a huge one month ago.


It was really HOT and I was in hurry, in case I had to be in mosque as soon as possible. Then we spotted out car in the side of the street. There was a ceremonial of Toraja people, maybe? So my car couldn’t go for another miles. I really had no choice so I walked to the government office while my sister was waiting inside the car. I thought the government office is next to the ceremonial area, but it isn’t. It was exactly like 200 meters.

But the time was still chasing me. So I had to run. I was wearing sloppy sandals. Those sloppy-stupid sandals couldn’t be used for run. Actually I had casual sandals, but I left it at home. It’s all because of my sister who told me that if I am about going to the governmental offices, I am not allowed to use casual sandals. It’s like, using sandals to government office is forbidden. Stuff like that.. Got it?

Back to the circumstances I had. I couldn’t help using those sloppy sandals, so I put off my sandals and ran toward the government office. It was really HOT sunlight and also, it was really HOT to be walking through asphalt without any covering under my feet. It was so pathetic to be me.

I know I am really afraid of dog, but suddenly there two dogs came from the end-of-the street. I stopped my step and walked in a normal speed. I walked slower and slower. I kept praying and tried to be cool.haha! And thank godness nothing happened. Those 2 dogs just passed me by. Beside I’m afraid of its barks, I’m afraid of virus or bacteria that would get into my blood if it injects me with its canine.

Finally I arrived at government office. It didn’t take a long time to take the ID card. He just gave me my and my dad’s ID card then. And oh my god! I look so terrible on my ID card. I hope no one would find it out XD.

I walked back to the car, and yes I ran again. I saw my sister inside the car from a far. She looked like she was having HOT air inside the car. She was desperately waiting with the door opened.
I got into the car then I turned over the car, and got back home. Once I’ve got home, I ran to the mosque as fast as I can. T’was really really HOT day. Could I be more black??? Oh men!

At 3 pm this hot Friday, me and my sister went to some places for certain importance. First we went to the one’s bank. It wasn’t too long, so I’d prefer to wait inside the car. But at the second bank, stupidly I’d prefer to wait inside the car again, and it was really took a long time. I got BURNT inside the car. So, I tried to entertain myself all the way. I took some photoshots of mine. In the end, I got tired and slept in the middle seat,, alone. HOW MEAN SHE WAS?????!!!


SUMATIF?
About today’s exam, I don’t want to talk much about that. I hate that history exam’s kind of matters. The direction complicates me!
I was afraid of RAZIA thing that would be happened while we’re having the test. But it didn’t happen! Haha. I was afraid that my hair would be cut because it is already long. So I tricked on it. I used hair mousse till my hair looked more like SUPERMAN. Haha. I looked weirdo!


SUFFERING NIGHT?
About last night things, I suffocated!!!!! I was outta oxygen! Help me. I thought I could sleep better than when I had a FLU. But I was wrong. This cough suffered me more than FLU did. I was really suffocating and I couldn’t sleep. And finally I fell asleep, only for 2 hours!!! Now I’m still awaken and yet not sleeping.

At 11 pm, I watched cookies sinetron. It was really nice, till I couldn’t study well. And then I got bored and took my SLR on my room. I was messing with my dad’s bandit outfits. There was cowboy hat and googles! And I took some shots and uploaded them in facebook. It was surprising my friends. Hahaha. I thought it would be nice. haha. I’m too narcissism.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It was really surprising about ur pictures...
LOL

okay, okay, next time i see you i am gonna drag you to My Salon!

Iksan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Iksan said...

why don't you tell me before that you have a salon?

Post a Comment