Monday, May 18, 2009

REGRETS AND STUPIDITY

As you know that i'm having exams this week, i would like to share a story of my stupidity and lots of regrets of what i've done.
I studied biology last night, i really did study hard. It wasn't really interesting for me but i admit that i enjoyed studying this subject. I memorized a lot, and did some Q&A with my friends. But surprisingly, none of memorized things are typed on exam sheet. Damn with ya! This is my first stupidity.
Some numbers are quite easy for me. and some other are really difficult, i really got no idea how to figure those things out. Some of those difficult number has typed before in the previous exam, but i was so dumb didn't ask to expert about that number.
And i really don't know why would i do such as underestimate for some number. when i came to my friends and matched our answer, i totally became speechless that i almost made more than 10 mistakes. After i calculated, i made exactly 11 mistaken number. Those are the VISIBLE mistakes. I didn't count the INVISIBLE. es eij ai ti!
But, no matter how much i'll get later, i remember one thing that I WORK FAIR. no cheating at all.

Then i walked home with regrets on my shoulder.

I got back at home. Since my house has been being repaired weeks ago, i don't feel comfort to be at home. It's so dirty and full of dust. I can't even stand my ground without any covering bellow my feet. Sandy...

ahhh. tomorrow i'll have physics. I have to be more prepared. But i would like to take some rest first. I can't help this sleepiness, in view that i had sleepless last night. I only had 4 hours sleeping, before i got awaken by CRAMP on my leg. ugh, it suffered me a lot.. I was wondering what caused me a leg-kram. I didn't jump a lot or even run thousand miles. I usually had kram only if i were jogging and playing dance dance revolution. talkin' bout dance-dance revolution, i really miss to play it. But i have to wait until this thursday. It's a national day-off so i can play dance-dance revolution on my Playsation. No worries, there won't be science exam tin he day after thursday. So it will be more relax, won't it?

Beside i have had damn cramp, i also had a terrible cough last night. Then i unpurposely watched a commercial about throat-ache medicine, i was interested and triggered to purchase some, in case i really wanted this ache to be gone. Then i went to the nearest market and get some packs. Some says that it is the best way to solve throat-ache case as quite similar as i had last night. Unfortunately.it didn't work for me. I still have a throat-ache and a fever now. But the commercial does really work.. :(

and since my kitchen is under-construction too, the stove is temporarily moved...So mom doesn't cook any food for a while..! UGH, i starv a lot...

This late afternoon, i'm going to study physics with my former physics teacher. Hope i'll get permission to drive a car. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment