Friday, May 15, 2009

Hope there's more do-nothing day.

♪ The cutie friday turned to HOT friday. I think it always hot in friday afternoon. But i had to go out to school for some doing like having fun, talkin to my friends, and so on. And there was another important thing that i really had to do. The end-of-semester test is coming this monday. So each student has to study hard right from today. But i don't think that most of my friends do the study today. Maybe some of us going to start studying this saturday.
I can't wait for those tests to be ended. I really want to have a break after a whole school year.
So, starting today, we're preparing ammunition such as extra copy of previous exams. So i am the one that has responsibility to give each of my classmates those fabulous copies. So i decided to go to the copier room, to have some copies of chemistry previous tests sheets. It was all done clearly.
Me and my friends were about going to eat somewhere, because all of us were totally starving. But none of us have enough money to afford some food. Then we left for our own houses. I was expecting something eatable at my house. But surprisingly, there was nothing but a plastic of ice tea on my seat. How come that they only gave me an ice tea..
I was disappointed, and was really have nothing to do. So i went online and chatted to friends that went online that time. But it had been so bored, i remembered that i have the video of after school - ah dance tutorial. They dance really good so i was so dumb trying to make similar moves. It was really hard that i need to have a flexible body. The dance requires WAVES which really hard to be practiced. But i already improved my flexibility and i already memorized some great moves either at the intro or the ending.

♫♫

Then the night fell, i was really starving. Then some of fellas came to my house, they were going to take some food out there. Fortunately i got some money in my pocket. But it was just 5 people coming, we needed 1 more person. But the person we wanted to come with us, were not able to afford some food out there. I really had no choice, i really had to sacrifice, i didn't know why would i sacrifice for her. hahahaha.
Then 6 of us ate yummy fried chicken in a street-side restaurant. It was pretty delicious, and pretty expensive either.
huh.

♫♫

Now it is ten.twenty seven pm and i'm sitting here writing these lovely stuffs.
I don't want this day to be ended exactly few hours again. I still want to have some fun before i really must study hard. Today is a great day and tomorrow is a sorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment