Thursday, May 21, 2009

Terrible Cold

Yes. It’s been a while I didn’t write about my recent activities or recent thing that happened to me. Since this ill suffocate me, I couldn’t even sleep well. So, today is a day off. I spent half of this day by just sleeping at my own room. Then I woke and checked my facebook(as always).

Back to reality, I’m still having end-of-semester exams, so I have to study, again. Tomorrow’s exam is religion, I know that I’m not good at it, so me and my friends did the study together. We learned and talked a lot, they were complaining about my blog. That I always write about my daily life, it’s all about me. They asked me for adding them to my blog. Silly fellas. Haha.

And also history, it’s all about memorizing, no calculating at all. But after I have Saturday and Sunday day off, there will be chemistry waiting for us. Dea was worrying a lot about that subject. She’s such a desperate in that subject. So we’re planning to study at aga’s house. We all know that he’s really expert on chemistry (actually, on every subject, he mastered all subject XD).


Last evening, was a terrible night ever. I had flu, and it was raining harshly, because of that my house is being repaired, it became a tiny flood in my kitchen. Oh men, we were so helpless that all of us infected by the FLU virus. Luckily I had been forced by my brother to see doctor. It was me, my brother, sister-in-law and their son inside the car. After I got my medicines (oh men, they really scare me), I walked to the hemodialisa room to see my dad. He had has been 5 hours in that room, then all of us went home together.
About those medicines, I didn’t even eat a pill. I’m afraid of antibiotic since I’ve learned about immunity system last biology exam. I only drink effervescent. I hope it helps a lot. And thank goodness the flu has reduced. But I have terrible cough now. It’s ok. At least I can sleep better than last night. It was really disgusting that green mucous comes through my throat all the time. And I do sound strange, that what’s my friends said.

Tomorrow is Friday and I’m going to make my blog in a different way. I’ll use pictures on it.
Oops. It’s 8 pm and I still haven’t learn anything neither religion nor history. C ya tomorrow.!

1 comments:

Risma Erlina Hutagalung said...

sepertinya ulangan agamamu gempil, san.

Post a Comment